VARIO 2 HYBRID - VAR2-hy6-1 - Product Information
VARIO2 Hybrid illuminators use PLATINUM Elite twin-core SMT LED technology to deliver all the performance of a stand-alone Infra-Red and a stand-alone White-Light illuminator in a single, fully integrated two-in-one solution.
The Infra-Red illumination can be used for general surveillance whilst the White-light can be used as a deterrent, or to deliver additional scene information upon activation.
Switching from Infra-Red to White- Light illumination on-demand is easy, via a volt free switch for external devices or alarm inputs. VARIO2 Hybrid features an interchangeable lens system with Hot-spot Reduction Technology to deliver highly even illumination, where it is most needed. With the optional hand-held remote control, VARIO2 Hybrid also makes installation and commissioning quicker, easier and safer.
The VARIO2 hy16 series delivers maximum distances up to 180m (591ft) IR & 88m (289ft) WL.
Key Features :
- Combined Infra-Red & White-Light Illumination in a single panel unit (12/24V)
- Switch easily and automatically between IR & WL
- PLATINUM Elite twin-core SMT LED Technology
- Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- VARIO Interchangeable Lens System
- VARIO Remote Control (optional)
- Angles from 10-120 degrees – from 1 product
- Max Distance: 180m (591ft)
- Angles and Max Distances:
- 10°x10° - 180m (591ft) IR and 88m (289ft) WL
- 35°x10° - 108m (354ft) IR and 52m (171ft) WL
- 60°x25° - 63m (207ft) IR and 28m (92ft) WL
- 80°x30° - 45m (148ft) IR and 20m (66ft)WL
- 120°x50° - 27m (89ft) IR and 14m (46ft) WL
- Input: 24V DC
- Beam Shape: Elliptical with HRT (Hot Spot Reduction Technology)
- Beam Angle System: VARIO interchangeable lens system
- Consumption: 21W
- LED Type: Platinum Elite twin-core SMT LEDs
- Number of LEDs: 6 x Infra-Red, 6 x White-Light
- Power Output (Luminous Flux): 1490lm per luminaire
- Wavelength: 850nm & White-Light (940nm options available)